Using the included components in this starter kit, you can use a Silhouette cutting machine to cut out rhinestone patterns out of a specialized Rhinestone Template Material, which can then be used as a template to brush rhinestones into place for the created pattern. Once all of the rhinestones are in place according to the template, you can then transfer the rhinestones onto your fabric project surface by using the included Transfer Tape. From there, simply apply heat with an iron onto the rhinestones' surface to set the rhinestone's heat-activated backing permanently into place on your fabric surface.
This starter kit includes all of the products needed to get started with creating rhinestone projects, including materials to make custom rhinestone templates, rhinestones, and a rhinestone positioning brush.
- Silhouette CAMEO®
- Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Curio™
The Rhinestone Starter Kit box includes all of the following items:
- 2 sheets of rhinestone template material (8.5 width x 11 inch length)
- 2 sheets of transfer tape (8.5 width x 11 inch length)
- 2 backing boards (8.5 width x 11 inch length)
- Rhinestone positioning brush
- 1 bag of 10ss clear rhinestones (approx. 400 count)
- 1 bag of 10ss black rhinestones (approx. 400 count)
- 1 bag of 10ss pink rhinestones (approx. 400 count)
- Exclusive download card redeemable on the Silhouette Design Store for 10 pre-selected rhinestone designs and 1 rhinestone alphabet
- Idea booklet